COVID-19 Update: US Government Reaches Vaccine Deal with Moderna; UK Plummets Into Recession; and...
World News: Five months since officially being declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) has...
Results from “COMBAT Trial” show pancreatic cancer patients can greatly benefit from immunotherapy. The results were published in Nature Medicine. This prospective, open label trial...
WEDNESDAY, Aug. 12, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- In evidence-based guidelines issued by the American Society of Hematology and published in the Aug. 11 issue...
Today's Top 5
5. What a CDC Analysis of Children Hospitalized with COVID-19 Found
4. How to Avoid Heat Related Illness
3. ‘Terrifying’ Russian Vaccine
2. The Uneasy Relationship Between Medical Professionals and Sleep
1. Risky Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
Using a vaccine before it has been studied adequately for safety and efficacy is a gamble, and gambling is risky.— Dr. Tom Frieden (@DrTomFrieden) August 12, 2020