This Weeks Featured Journal: JACC
Latest JACC Articles
1. Thread of the Day: Revisiting the Issue of Public PCI Reporting
What are the data suggesting that PCI public reporting leads clinicians to make non-patient centered decisions that are not in their best interests? (Thread)— Robert W. Yeh MD MBA (@rwyeh) May 25, 2018
1. Just ask the docs - they will tell you that they have seen it and done it. See this survey. https://t.co/prewwQm9Of pic.twitter.com/ydl1GJCupH
2. Better Stroke Care at Comprehensive Stroke Centers?
Better stroke care at CSCs? Find out. Comparison of Acute Ischemic Stroke Care and Outcomes Between Comprehensive Stroke Centers and Primary Stroke Centers in the United States https://t.co/okYa2cWqRE@CircOutcomes @DLBHATTMD @AHAScience @StrokeAHA_ASA @NancyatHeart— Gregg Fonarow MD (@gcfmd) May 24, 2018
3. Bicuspid Aortic Valves a Challenge for TAVR
4. CELTIC: Changing the Default Provisional Stenting Strategy?
#EuroPCR @EuroInterventio @escardio @PCRonline #CELTIC Trial— mirvat (@mirvatalasnag) May 24, 2018
1. Will this change default strategy of provisional stenting?
2. How do we reconcile results w those of DK CRUSH III re #Culotte stenting?
3. Is it different 4 LM?@sbrugaletta @VijayKunadian @willsuh76 @Ortega_Paz https://t.co/GRIT8K8ZV2
5. Financial Incentives for Quitting Smoking
6. SAVR or TAVR for Prior Stroke Patients?
7. Best Exercise to Lower Blood Pressure?
8. Bioabsorbable Polymer DES: From the Swedish Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty Registry
9. When Text and Graphic Collide
10. It's a Sham!
National data show post public reporting and HRRP, more HF pts sent home from ER or diverted to OBS. Some may have needed readmission and not all efforts in pts best interest. Readmissions fell but mortality increased. @AnkurGuptaMD @NMHheartdoc @coconnormd @DLBHATTMD https://t.co/deCBHLwRN3— Gregg Fonarow MD (@gcfmd) May 24, 2018